Argyll Kilt Hire Outfit
The Argyll Outfit consists of:
- Argyll Jacket and 5 button waistcoat in black wool barathea
- 8 yard kilt in heavyweight 16oz cloth (choice of hire tartans available)
- Dress sporran and chain strap
- Ghillie brogue shoes
- Garter flashes
- Pre-tied bow tie in black or buy in white/grey wedding tie/choice of cravat
- Wing collar shirts can be hired at an additional price of £7
- Kilt hose can be purchased at the reduced price of: Cream £5.95 Black £8.95
- Optional £5 Accidental Damage Indemnity is available which covers everything apart from loss e.g, tassles/buttons needing reattached etc.
Proof of address must be provided if hire is collected. Accepted forms of identification are: Driving licence, credit card, utility bill etc. If identification can not be produced, a substantial deposit or card details will be taken which will be returned when the kilt outfit is returned.
If your size is outside of our ranges, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Please note you will be charged for shipping but this will be deducted if the hire is collected from the shop. If you choose to have the hire delivered and wish to then have it collected, please contact us.
All hires should now be collected from our new Hire Department located at 21 St Mary's Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA.
To view our measurement guide please click here.