Celtic F.C Tartan Kilt - Made to Measure
This Celtic F.C Tartan Kilt is made to measure to ensure a bespoke fit for the customer. We pride ourselves on producing the best quality kilts. This is why we use a team of hand-picked kiltmakers and set up the Edinburgh Kiltmakers Academy to introduce a high standard of kiltmaking.
Outlined are the features of getting a bespoke, made to measure kilt:
- At least 8 yards of tartan is used to give the maximum number of pleats and depth to every pleat.
- Kilts are individually shaped on the pleats to your exact size to making sure that no sagging or slipping occurs whilst wearing the kilt.
- The shaping on the kilt ensures that it fits into the small of the back. This gives the best possible hang and swing to the kilt.
- Kilts made either to the sett or stripe as requested.
- 3 buckles are put on the kilt to provide the best possible fit.
- Finest quality canvas & lining, these natural fibre products allow the kilt to breathe more easily & make the kilt feel comfortable.
- Our tartan comes from long established Scottish mills whose quality and sett size are the industry standard.
Delivery time of 6 - 8 weeks but can be quicker if the fabric is in stock.