Holyrood Jacket & Waistcoat Charcoal Grey Tweed
Holyrood Jacket & Waistcoat Charcoal Grey Tweed is traditionally daywear. However with more relaxed attitudes and less formal dress code this can be worn to all occasions including evening occasions.
Feautures of this Holyrood Jacket & Waistcoat Charcoal Grey Tweed include:
- The jacket being cut the same length as the Argyll Jacket .
- Staghorn buttons on the front (but traditionally the top that is never fastened.)
- On the cuffs of the jacket is plain sleeve. Single staghorn buttons on each sleeve.
- The pockets on the jacket are scalloped.
- On the back of the jacket there are 2 side vents with the back of the jacket plain.
- The Charcoal 5 button day waistcoat is made in the same charcoal grey tweed.
- The back of the waistcoat is satin and can be adjusted at the back to ensure you get the best possible fit.