Kilt Hand Stitched Medium Weight (13oz)
Mediumweight tartan is the most popular choice for a made to measure kilt.
Gordon Nicolson Kiltmakers' team of hand picked kiltmakers make to the highest possible standard. Features of these quality kilt include:
- 8 yards of cloth to give the maximum number of pleats and depth to every pleat.
- Kilts are individually shaped on the pleats to your exact size to make sure that no sagging or slipping occurs whilst wearing the kilt.
- The shaping on the kilt ensures that it fits into the small of the back. This gives the best possible hang and swing.
- Kilts can be pleated either to the sett or stripe as requested.
- 3 buckles are put on the kilt to provide the best possible fit.
- Pattern matched sporran loops and waistband.
- Kilts are made with room for growth.
- Finest quality canvas and lining. These natural fibre products allow the kilt to breathe more easily and make the kilt feel comfortable.
- Our tartan comes from long established Scottish mills whose quality and sett size are the industry standards.
- Delivery time of 4-6 weeks but can be quicker if the fabric is in stock.
- We can supply all of the tartans that are registered apart from restricted tartans.
For measurement tips please visit our guide.