Kilt Handstitched Old & Rare Collection (13oz)
This range of fabric offers a larger selection of colourways. It is worthwhile checking before making you final decision as there maybe a colourway or tartan in your clan you have not seen before. Medium weight tartan is the most popular for made to measure kilt.
Gordon Nicolson Kiltmakers' team of hand picked kiltmakers make to the highest possible standards. Features of this quality kilt include;
- 8 yards of tartan to give the maximum number of pleats and depth to every pleat
- Kilts are individually shaped on the pleats to your exact size. This makes sure that no sagging or slipping occurs whilst wearing the kilt.
- The shaping on the kilt ensures that it fits into the small of the back. This gives the best possible hang and swing to the kilt.
- Kilts made either to the sett or stripe as requested.
- 3 buckles are put on the kilt to provide the best possible fit.
- Pattern matched sporran loops and waistband.
- Kilts are made with room for growth.
- Finest quality canvas & lining, these natural fibre products allow the kilt to breathe more easily & make the kilt feel comfortable.
- Our tartan comes from long established Scottish mills whose quality and sett size are the industry standard.
- Delivery time of 4 -12 weeks but can be quicker if the fabric is in stock.
- We can supply all registered tartans apart form restricted tartans.