Prince Charlie Jacket & 3 Button Waistcoat
The Prince Charlie Jacket is the dinner jacket of kilt jackets. This is due to it's luxurious satin lapels. This style of jacket is normally paired with a bow tie.
- Cut: Short style with decorative buttons on front panels and with tails at back.
- Cuff: Scalloped with 3 decorative Celtic Buttons vertically up sleeve.
- Pockets: None.
- Epaulettes: Braided and fastened by Celtic buttons.
- Back: Tails with 8 decorative buttons.
- Fabric: 100% wool in black barathea with satin lapels but you have the option to choose from coloured barathea cloth or a choice of coloured velvet fabrics can be used.