The Tweed Kilt is made the same as all our kilts. A minimum of 8 yards of cloth is used to ensure a good number of pleats in order to get the best possible hang and swing of the kilt.
The combination of both the high quality tweed and kiltmaking means that you will get the ultimate in style and looks:
- Only 8 yards of finest quality tweed is used to give the maximum number of pleats and depth to every pleat.
- Kilts are individually shaped on the pleats to your exact size. This ensures that no sagging or slipping occurs whilst wearing the kilt.
- The shaping on the kilt ensures that it fits into the small of the back. This gives the best possible hang and swing to the kilt.
- Kilts made either to the sett or stripe as requested.
- 3 buckles are put on the kilt to provide the best possible fit.
- Patterned matched sporran loops and waistband.
- Kilts are made with room for growth.
- Finest quality canvas & lining. These natural fibre products allow the kilt to breathe more easily & make the kilt feel comfortable.
- Our tartan comes from long established Scottish mills whose quality and sett size are the industry standard.
- Delivery time of 6 - 8 weeks but can be quicker if the fabric is in stock
- We can supply all of the tartans that are registered apart from restricted tartans.
To view our measurement guide click here.