Scotland National Team Tartan Kilt
A Kilt made from the official tartan of the Scotland National Football Team designed exclusively by Gordon Nicolson.
Members of the Scotland Supporters Club took part in an online vote with five designs, all designed by Gordon Nicolson Kiltmakers of Edinburgh.
Thousands of Scottish football fans chose this tartan to become the official design of the national football team. Each creation used colours from previous national football team kit designs.
Outlined are the features of getting a bespoke, made to measure kilt:
- 8 yards of tartan is used to give the maximum number of pleats and depth to every pleat.
- Kilts are individually shaped on the pleats to your exact size to make sure that no sagging or slipping occurs whilst wearing the kilt.
- The shaping on the kilt ensures that it fits into the small of the back. This gives the best possible hang and swing to the kilt.
- Kilts made either to the sett or stripe as requested.
- 3 buckles are put on the kilt to provide the best possible fit.
- Patterned matched sporran loops and waistband.
- Kilts are made with room for growth.
- Finest quality canvas & lining. These natural fibre products allow the kilt to breathe more easily & make the kilt feel comfortable.
- Our tartan comes from long established Scottish mills whose quality and sett size are the industry standard.
- Delivery time of 4 -12 weeks but can be quicker if the fabric is in stock.
- We can supply all registered tartans apart form restricted tartans.
To view our measurement guide click here.