The Argyll Jacket is a semi formal jacket that can be worn as both day or evening wear. It is available with or without a 5 button waistcoat. If only the jacket is worn then a kiltbelt and buckle can added.
- Cut: Like a blazer with one fastening button on the front - which is usually left open.
- Cuff: Gauntlet design with 3 Celtic buttons on each sleeve.
- Pockets: Scalloped with 3 Celtic buttons.
- Epaulettes: Flat and fastened by 2 Celtic buttons.
- Back: Plain with 2 side vents.
- Fabric: 100% wool black barathea, however there is a range of coloured fabrics that it can be made.